The Bog Slog is POSTPONED to date TBD!
December 30, 2021 by Patrick Nuss
As of 8pm on 12/30, The Bog Slog on January 2nd has been POSTPONED to a later date TBA.
With six more inches of snow falling yesterday and today (and potentially more to follow), and temperatures well below freezing until late Saturday, we’re just not convinced that the conditions will allow for safe travel to the event and safe orienteering in the woods on Sunday morning. (Not to mention safe access for the course setters on Saturday!)
The organizers are working on determining a new date with park staff, and we’ll let you know about a date change as soon as possible.
If you registered for the event and cannot attend the new date, you will receive a refund.